Bones Spoilers

Thursday, October 2, 2014

John Francis Daley Opens Up About Sweets' Shocking Bones Exit: 'I Feel Like I Lost a Part of Me'


Bones pays its final respects to Dr. Lance Sweets in tonight’s episode (8/7c on Fox), and it seems likely that John Francis Daley will be among the millions of fans watching the character’s emotional farewell.
“I had a strong bond with Sweeets,” Daley tells TVLine one week after his alter ego’s onscreen death. “I really did feel like I was losing a part of me. I had so much compassion for him. He was such a good person… He had gone through so much, and to see him die in such a grim way was shocking.”
As TVLine reported, Daley’s burgeoning directing career — he’s currently helming a remake of National Lampoon’s Vacationled The Powers That Be at Bones to kill off Sweets. What did he think of that decision? The actor-auteur tackles that question in the following Q&A. He also opens up about his less-than-ideal last day of shooting, shares his thoughts on Sweets’ final baby wish and offers a critique of his sorta-replacement, Aubrey...


Tipster:  geraghtyvl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...