Bones Spoilers

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

BONES: Carla Gallo on Daisy’s Grief, Filming ‘The Conspiracy in the Corpse,’ and More


The BONES characters were thrown for a loop when Sweets was killed in the season 10 premiere, but no one was more devastated than squintern, Daisy, Sweets’ off-on love — and the mother of his unborn son.

I spoke with BONES’ Carla Gallo (Daisy) about her off and on-screen devastation about Sweets’ death, filming “The Conspiracy in the Corpse,” and more…

How did they pitch you what Daisy would be going through this season? 
Carla Gallo: I have a feeling I pitched them a little bit! I don’t think [Daisy's pregnancy] was necessarily in the cards; I think they had called to get me for the first episode, and my manager was like, well, she’s humongously pregnant. And they were like, we’ll call you back. And they said, yep, we’ll work it in. Which was pretty unbelievable. Most actors don’t have the luxury of having a job that will do that for them? ...


Tipster: geraghtyvl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...