Bones Spoilers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ausiello: Sweets and Daisy


Question: In light of the fact that Sweets and Daisy broke up in the finale, is it safe to say Carla Gallo is finished with Bones? —Amy
Ausiello:
It is not safe to say that, and here’s why: “I will be back on Bones because the pilot I shot [Fox's The Station] did not get picked up,” Gallo reports. “[The producers] told me they would find a place for me.” Whether or not Daisy has a fiancée to come back to remains to be seen. “My hope is that Dr. Sweets, my Lancelot, doesn’t totally punish me for having left for a year and that he hasn’t moved on. I am so worried that we will not be a couple anymore, [but] I think it would be totally justified for him to be mad or consider it over. Basically his fiancé said, ‘Peace out. See you in a year. My career is more important than our relationship.’ So I could understand the resentment. In real life, I would certainly be upset if someone did that to me. So I am so nervous. I don’t want him to move on. I love them together. They are great for each other. I think what will happen is that I will come back and be like, ‘We can be together now.’ And he’ll be like, ‘Uh, no. You crushed my heart and this is whom I met over the summer. Actually who I did over the summer.’” I actually think that’s a pretty good guess.

Source: EW Ausiello Files
Tipster: anteaternurse
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...