Bones Spoilers

Monday, August 3, 2015

A Bones Season Ten Retrospective: Favorite Moments


Season ten has been over for a while now – in fact, the cast comes back on Monday to begin filming season eleven (whoo-hoo!) – but I’m not quite ready to leave it behind. Even before the finale aired, I was reflecting about the season as a whole, and then I got distracted by the Bonesology fic challenge (which, if you’re reading, I’ll be getting back to, pronto), and then June turned into July, and now July has turned into August, and I’ve still got that season ten reflection post waiting to written.
This isn’t that post. Rather, it’s a cheat, where instead of thinking about the season as a narrative whole, I simply made a list of everything I loved about it....


Tipster: geraghtyvl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...