Bones Spoilers

Monday, April 14, 2014

Bones: Is There Another Wedding on the Way?


Booth and Brennan finally tied the knot on Bones' ninth season, but could another wedding be in the offing?

On Monday's episode (8/7c, Fox), Cam (Tamara Taylor) and Arastoo (Pej Vahdat) take their relationship to a new level when Arastoo arranges for Cam to meet his parents. Unfortunately for Cam, who has serious reservations about the dinner meeting, all of her worst fears come true when she sits down with Arastoo's extremely protective mother (guest star Shohreh Aghdashloo).

"I loved the portrayal of this overprotective Iranian mother, whom I'm very familiar with," Aghdashloo tells TVGuide.com with a laugh. "When I started talking to the director, I said, 'I know this woman inside out because I know Shohreh!' I was raised with an [overprotective mother] and I am one."...


Tipsters:  ,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...