Bones Spoilers

Saturday, January 18, 2014

BONES Post-Mortem: Michael Grant Terry Talks About the Heartbreaking Wendell Twist in ‘Big in the Philippines’


On tonight’s episode of BONES, a seemingly routine sports injury ended up revealing a much more heartbreaking reality: when Brennan was baffled by Wendell’s newly broken arm, she dug around and realized he actually had a rare form of bone cancer. I spoke with Michael Grant Terry (Wendell) about finding out about his character’s new arc, his hopes for this storyline, and more…

 How did they tell you Wendell would be facing cancer? 

Michael Grant Terry: I actually got an email from [BONES creator] Hart [Hanson] a couple weeks before the episode that said, “Don’t panic,” and I’d be getting cancer in the next episode. Which was nice to hear, to get a pre-emptive strike on it. And when I got the script, it was beautiful, and I was really excited [BONES star] David [Boreanaz] was directing. I think it’s my fourth episode working with him [that way], and he’s just lovely to work with as a director....


Tipsters: omelette73
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...