Bones Spoilers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hey, Tamara Taylor! How about a few spoilers for the new seasons of Bones (Will she? Won’t she?)


Before I spoke with Bones creator Hart Hanson at the FOX/TCA summer press tour party in Malibu, I ran into the always lovely Tamara Taylor and had a quick chat amidst the party goers. Did she really tell me anything I didn’t know? Or did I fill her with cocktails and then ask the probing questions? (Come on…would I really do that?!). [In case you missed my chat with Hart, CLICK HERE…and I also chatted with Michaela Conlin and The Finder star Geoff Stults so those will be coming later this week!]

Jim Halterman: You haven’t been back to work all that long, right?...

CLICK HERE TO KEEP READING AT JIMHALTERMAN.COM

Tipsters: ,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...