Bones Spoilers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Ausiello: Angela and Brennan Bond Over Babies


Question: Have any other spoilers about the new season of Bones? Please? I’m dying here! —Cassie
Ausiello:
Mom-to-be Brennan and new-mom Angela finally have something to talk about besides unrequited romance, and Michaela Conlin couldn’t be happier. “There’s been a lot of scenes with the two of them talking about strollers and baby gear,” offers Angela’s portrayer. “I’m really glad that they’re getting a chance to talk about something other than Brennan and Booth getting together. Instead they’re talking about hormones, sleep patterns and names.” Conlin is also pleased that her onscreen son, Michael, is getting a nice chunk of screen time. “I like that we’re seeing the baby a bit,” she says. “I thought maybe he would just be in day care all season. It’s been fun for me to have a real, live child in my arms after so much talk about it.”

Source: TV Line, August 9th
Tipster:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...