Bones Spoilers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

USA Today: Bones Timeslot


Rio : So, 'Bones' is coming back later this month at new time slot and with Booth and Hannah still dating. Exec Producers say the new time slot will do good for the show since they'll have the opportunity to reach a new public. What do you think of it? Could 'Bones' face 'Grey's Anatomy' and 'CSI,' which are well established shows, with such an old formula - the overused love triangle plot - and still come out well on the numbers?

Robert Bianco:
I sense, Rio, that you're real problem isn't with the time slot; it's with the on-going romantic triangle. I'm not fond of it myself (neither the character nor the actor hold my attention), but it's not a deal-breaker for me and I'm willing to let the producer resolve it in his own time. Oh all right, yes: My time would have come and gone long before the time slot shift. But it's his show, not mine, and I'm willing to ride.

Source: USA Today
Tipster:
omelette73
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...