Bones Spoilers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

USA Today Talks Bones


Dublin, Georgia: Hey Robert, I look forward to your "Critic's Corner" every week. Since I agree with most of your reviews, I wanted to ask a question about Bones. Is it just me, or has Bones become a so-so show? They have shifted the script away from the characters of Booth and Bones too much. Where is the Chemistry? Where is the show I feel in love with? If it doesn't improve, It will be a show that will be deleted from my TIVO. What do you think?

Robert Bianco: I wouldn't go as far as "so-so" - not when there are so many shows on TV where "so-so" would be a major step up - but I do share some of your disappointment, Dublin. The attempt to introduce a competing love interest for Booth has failed miserably: the character is ridiculous, the actors lack chemistry, and the relationship is too badly written to play as anything but "filler." It takes time away from Booth and Bones and, worse, it takes time away from the central mystery plots - which haven't been as good this year as they need to be to support all the banter. Still, here's the bright side: Odds are very good that the new girl is not long for this world. That may not immediately fix the show, but it should help.

Source: USA Today
Tipster:
1Hockeymom33
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...