Bones Spoilers

Monday, December 6, 2010

USA Today: Hannah Hate-Fest


Pasadena, CA: Love your comments. Very insightful. You’ve said that the character of Hannah will be leaving ‘Bones’ soon but ALL of the recent interviews with producers and actors have said just the opposite, that her departure is undecided and seems to be dragging on through the entire season. This plot has impacted the main characters for the worse, sidelined the secondary characters and sucked all of the air out of the procedural part of the show. Ratings were down last week. How long can this continue before the show crashes and burns and what do you think the move to 9:00 after ‘American Idol’ will mean for ‘Bones’?

Robert Bianco:
What will moving behind "Idol" mean to "Bones?" More viewers on the plus side, and higher expectations on the minus. As for Hannah, in this economy, I hate to wish unemployment on anyone - but I hate Hannah and I pray we get a Hannah-free show as a Christmas gift. As for what you've heard about her staying - all I can say is I was told she isn't. But sometimes plans change, and sometimes, hard is this may be to believe, I'm told what people think I want to hear. So we'll see.

Source: USA Today

Tipster: sejlb
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...