Bones Spoilers

Thursday, October 9, 2014

BONES star David Boreanaz on Season 10 and the future of the series – Exclusive Interview


Fox’s BONES is now in its tenth season, Thursdays at 8 PM. Viewers are pleased that in the first two episodes of the new season FBI Agent Seeley Booth, played by David Boreanaz, has recovered from the personal and professional injuries he received in the Season 9 finale. Booth was shot and incarcerated for killing three law enforcement officers, who were actually armed home invaders, sent as part of a vast conspiracy uncovered by Booth and his partner/wife, forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan, played by Emily Deschanel.
Boreanaz is also a producer on BONES, and has so far directed eight episodes of the series, including the action-packed, guns blazing Season 9 finale. At a party thrown by Fox for the Television Critics Association, Boreanaz talks about his directing – and the possible future of BONES beyond Season 10.
ASSIGNMENT X: The shootout in Booth and Brennan’s home looked like it could have been part of a high-intensity action feature like, say, HEAT. Are you a big Michael Mann fan?
DAVID BOREANAZ: I think that my sense of – well, it’s nothing to do with Michael Mann. I love Michael Mann, but I do think my sense of learning as a director, you can see how I move my cameras around a lot, and I like all the action, so I will continue to do that every year, and with my feature projects. I really like directing a lot...


Tipster:  geraghtyvl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...