Bones Spoilers

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

EOnline Spoiler Chat: March 12


Meghan: I loved seeing Freddie Prinze Jr. back on Bones! Will be return again this season?
Sorry, FPJ lovers, but we will  not be seeing Danny Beck again this season. But Prinze tells us that he's "open" to coming back next season. "I had a really good experience. I was fortunate enough to get to work with the same director who worked with me on the first one, which made it even more familiar and cool," he says. "I love working with those guys, we're all at very similar points in our lives, so we work in a very complementary way and everybody kind of took care of everybody, so I'm definitely open to it, but I haven't spoken to them about season 10 yet." Get on that, people! (P.S. Check back a little later to meet the new Squint!


Source: EOnline

Tipsters:  ,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...