Bones Spoilers

Friday, October 7, 2011

True or False: Here’s my preview of the #BONES Season 7 premiere “The Memories of a Shallow Grave.” TRUE!!


OK, all you Bones fans out there know I am not a fan of spoilers and, while I am prone to teasing, I believe in not finding out too much before you finally get to watch the seventh season premiere on Fox on November 3rd. So, since I don’t want to give too much away about the case in the first episode or about what’s going on with our favorite Bones characters, here’s a little True and False game that should hopefully entertain you regarding the season premiere episode, “The Memories In The Shallow Grave”…if you like my little True and False game, let me know and I’ll do the same with the second episode, “The Hot Dog In The Competition.” (Stay tuned! Coming soon!)

That said, for people who truly don’t want to know anything until the episode airs, I’d stop reading now. For the rest of you, I’d call this ‘barely spoilery.’ I do tell you some things but not too much....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...