Bones Spoilers

Friday, October 7, 2011

BONES Season 7 Preview: You Ask, I Answer on ‘The Memories in the Shallow Grave’ and ‘The Hot Dog in the Competition


We’re less than a month away from the BONES season premiere! Are you excited?!

Fox officially released the first two hours of season 7 to the press earlier today, which means I have some answers to a few of your burning questions!

Before we get into the teases, please understand I’m not going to be the jerk who spoils everything. a) I think it’s a selfish thing to do and b) it’ll ruin some of the fun for you guys getting to experience it for yourself. If you like being teased? Awesome. This should do the trick. If you want me to tell you frame-by-frame what happens, that isn’t what you’ll be getting here. Apologies, but I’m just not comfortable with doing that.

We all good?

Keep reading for some season 7 teases!...

CLICK HERE TO KEEP READING AT GMMR!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...