Bones Spoilers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Inside TV's Spoiler Room: July 29


I’ll admit it, I’m obsessed with BONES so of course I have lots of questions regarding the upcoming season 7. Any answers you could get would be greatly appreciated, especially with this extra long hiatus. Can we expect to see any romantic moments between our parents-to-be (pre or post-baby)? Thanks for listening. Hope you enjoy Comic-Con (as I am extremely envious!) — Susan
We had a blast at Comic-Con, even without the scheduled appearance by the Bones gang. And while it would have been great to see them, I’m simply proud that they’re trucking through on the new season (especially, Emily!). At least that’s my two cents. On to your question, it depends on your definition of romantic. Frankly, I’m easily wooed by acts of chivalry, and trust me when I say we’ll see plenty of them from daddy-to-be Booth. In an episode where the team investigates a murder in the competitive eating world, (um, ewww) we’ll get a chance to see preggo Bones try to kick some ass. Keyword: Try. You can bet babydaddy is there to stop her before she gets too far. D’awww. And thank YOU for the question.

Source: Inside TV at EW.com
Tipster: kentuckybelle
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...