Bones Spoilers

Monday, May 17, 2010

E!Online Bones Scoop


Reggie in New York: How about some Bones scoop!? Did you run into the gorgeous Emily Deschanel?
I did just hours ago, my friend! And you'll be happy to know that she's looking fabulous in a short new hairdo (lighter, too) and if I get five seconds of free time here maybe we can even find a photo for you. (She said she'll keep the look for Bones.) Anyhoo, I asked if she knows if Boothe and Brennan will ever, you know, have a serious relationship, and Emily told me: "Funny you should mention that, because I literally just spoke to Hart Hanson about that and we were debating whether it would make sense for them to get together next season or not. Funny enough, when we did Comic-Con the last time, the crowd cheered more loudly for them not to get together, so we'll see. I am a producer, so I do have some say." (David Boreanaz showed up at the Fox presentation but did not do interviews with the press, to the shock of, well, no one.)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...