Bones Spoilers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Emily and Michaela in Glamour Magazine


"We laugh a lot!"
The friends, from left: Bones costars Michaela Conlin and Emily Deschanel and fashion stylist Penny Lovell
EMILY: Michaela and I play best friends on the show. And when I met her, my first thought was, Oh, I really could be best friends with her. And she introduced me to Penny, who always knows exactly what's going on to be the right dress. Now we're all really close.
PENNY: We hav ea lot of friends in common now. A lot of them have hooked up!
MICHAELA: It's true.
[Everyone laughs.]
EMILY: It's really complicated.
Dresses, from left: Chanel, Prada, Marni. See Glamour Shopper for more information.

Tipster/Uploader: ShannaLinn

Scan: From this month's Glamour Magazine
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...