Bones Spoilers

Monday, March 29, 2010

David Boreanaz Talks ‘Bones’ 100th Episode Spoilers & More



With Bones returning this Thursday, I was invited to take part in a conference call with Seely Booth himself, David Boreanaz, where the former vampire provided some insight about the past, present and future of everyone’s favorite forensic anthropology drama.
Boreanaz was more than happy to talk about the upcoming 100th episode, Fox’s original plans for the series, why Zach (Eric Millegan) is no longer on the show and what is in store for the season finale and beyond.


Thanks to Twitter, I found out how vociferous Bones fans can be. So, in hopes of staying on their good side, I have separated the highlights into non-spoilers and spoilers. Although, just to save myself from any angry messages, I deem everything below as MILD SPOILERS.
In total, the conference call with Boreanaz lasted around 40 minutes and I’m only including selected highlights below – but make sure to check back tomorrow as we’ll have the entire interview posted.

WARNING!!! Includes major spoilers for the finale! Some say it spoils more than or just as much as the Hollywood News article. I tend to disagree, but others would be more inclined to disagree with me! Read at your own risk!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...