Bones Spoilers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fancast Answers Some Questions


Bones‘ is one of my favorite shows and I can’t wait for the 100th episode, but they really need to bring Zack back for good! The show isn’t the same without him. – Rachel
I hear your cry – it’s one shared by many – but Eric Millegan’s April 8 encore does not portend a full-time return. “I have no plans to bring him back as a regular,” says series boss Hart Hanson. “The ’squintern’ thing is working very well for us, which is why it happened in the first place – to bring more and more stories into the lab. And that’s going to be more and more necessary as time goes on in ‘Bones.’ For production reasons, we need stories in the lab, and the rotating interns provide that.”

The Booth-Rena Sofer news has me in a funk. Any ‘Bones’ news to cheer me up? – Debby
For what it’s worth, Booth isn’t the only one whose social calendar is filling up. It looks like Cam’s getting a new man soon – and he’s a doctor no less!

Source: Fancast
Tipster: Catherine H
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...