Bones Spoilers

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Finale Tidbit From An Extra


It happened. The moment I'd been waiting for. God told Extra Management to book me on the season finale of Bones. They listened. I got the text Monday and the job was Wednesday. Wednesday, April 22nd, 2009. That magical day will live forever. I got to Fox at 2pm. I sat around with extra muggles for what seemed like an eternity. Eventually I met some sweet girls that let me tag along with them. Stephanie and Destini. After 6pm dinner they started herding us in.

I was the only extra who cared. I was the only one who had seen the show. I was breathless as I entered Stage 6. We were ushered up on top of a platform that was the "stage." The stage that Motley Crue was going to perform on. We extras were Crue concert go-ers in a dream sequence. I looked around and took the elaborate set in. There was something sterile about it, chrome, sterile, and familiar. Then it dawned on me, I was in the lab! The stage WAS the lab! I was standing in the lab! I looked around at my fellow extras, searching their eyes for recognition, anyone to share my discovery and excitement with. Nothing.
Soon Motley Crue took the stage! They looked perfect! And then.....I saw him. The heavens opened and tv's Angel, David Boreanaz appeared before me. Followed by Bones. Bones and Booth and Motley Crue were hanging! And I got to watch! It was so cool! They look exactly how they look on tv. EXACTLY! Watching Emily Deschanel interact with Mick Mars was so cool! It's like how I would talk to my grandmother's friends. Patient and loud.

They took a group photo and then Booth and Bones were gone and we extras got the fire safety lecture. Yes! There were pyrotechnics! The AD, or whoever he was kept yelling, "is everyone okay with fire at this time?" I was so okay with that fire!
My job was rocking out to Dr. Feelgood. Can you imagine? I got paid to dance to Dr. Feelgood in the Bones lab! I didn't get paid much, but that's not the point. And there were pyrotechnics! The next scene was taking place on a lower level but they needed us because they'd see our reflection in the mirror behind the bar. I'm telling you Jesus put me there that day. Since it was a dream sequence EVERYONE was there! Sweets, Hodgins, Angela, Daisy, all the lab assistants! The goth guy, the british guy, the black guy, the blonde boy, and Zack! Zack was there! I saw him! It was like the end of the It's a Small World ride, because they were all wearing white like it was heaven. It was heaven!
This was me on my Bones high after we were dismissed! It's what I imagine my high school prom would have felt like if I didn't hate my life when I was in high school. Cloud 9."



(Go to the link to see a picture of what she will look like in the finale)

Source: I Smile Because I'm Happy

Thanks to Christina for the head's up!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...