Bones Spoilers

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Sleepy Hollow Review: Dead Men Tell No Tales


When the crossover episode of Sleepy Hollow and Bones was announced, I think everybody's immediate reaction was - what? A crime procedural with no elements of fantasy crossing over with a supernatural drama? Really? I don't think one person doubted the ability of this event to work, myself included. Fortunately, I think this crossover episode worked! Sure, there are some kinks to the general rule that the Sleepy Hollow world is far too removed from the realistic world of Bones, but it's something that is kind of intriguing in this episode. As a note, I decided not to watch the screener for the Bones portion of the crossover, just to see if this episode would stand on its own legs. Good news to the fans of Sleepy Hollow that don't watch Bones (and may not want to), this episode can totally be watched on its own. I didn't find myself lost during it at all. Sure, there's references that they met prior to the episode (which is something I am interested in seeing, so I will watch the screener sometime this week prior to the episodes airing), but you seriously could just dive straight on in without worrying about not seeing the Bones episode...


Tipsters: geraghtyvl, 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...