Bones Spoilers

Thursday, December 11, 2014

'Bones' Teasers: 7 Reasons the 200th Episode Will Be One of Your Favorites


Folks, seven minutes into watching the Bones 200th episode, "The 200th in the 10th" and already I wanted the 45 minutes of the show to stretch out to a couple of hours. The cinematography is rich and delicious. The dialog is smooth and dry. The characterization manages to magically reflect the mood and aesthetic of the 50s without tampering with the quintessential characterizations of the people we have fallen in love with over and over these last ten years of Bones viewing.

I suppose you're going to want to know more than the simple fact that this just may very well be one of the absolute best stinkin' Bones episodes ever of the fun variety. Seriously, I didn't want it to end. But let's get down to business. How can I tease you without robbing you of the pleasure of this feast for the eyes, ears and heart? I will try, my dear Boneheads, because you deserve this love letter as much as I do. So, where shall we start?...


Tipster: geraghtyv, moxiegirl44
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...