Bones Spoilers

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

A Perspective on Perspective (Bones Musings)


Perspective fascinates me. How and why the brain interprets what it experiences in such a way that two people can look at the same thing and yet see something completely different was one of the reasons I wound up with a degree in psychology.
Fandom provides plenty of opportunity for musing on it. Case in point: Pal Sarah wrote this great post over at Bones Theory, and while I agree 110% with her on most of it (including that we don’t know everything that’s going on behind the scenes), I don’t see the same thing she’s seeing in the show at the moment. And since I know neither of us are alone in our views, I thought I’d comment on it.
(But first, go read her post. It’s good! I’ll wait.)...


Tipster: geraghtyvl
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...