Bones Spoilers

Monday, March 10, 2014

Freddie Prinze Jr. Previews His Return to Bones, Admits He's Never Watched Buffy (but Weighs in on Angel vs. Spike)


Freddie Prinze Jr. has committed the ultimate TV sin: "Ive never seen Buffy the Vampire Slayer."
Though he's married to Buffy herself, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Prinze, who makes his return to Fox's Bones in tonight's episode, admitted to E! News that he's only seen one episode of the beloved cult hit. "Oh, you can judge. That's fine, I don't care," he said after we shamed him for missing out on Joss Whedon's masterpiece. "It wasn't written for my demographic, so I never saw it."
The single episode he has seen? "Once More With Feeling," the show's iconic musical episode. "Well, they had a tap dancer in it that I thought was really cool. I wanted to watch him dance."...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...