Bones Spoilers

Monday, September 9, 2013

Baby Henry is the King of Bones: Zooey Deschanel on being mistaken for Katy Perry and being ‘New Girl’


LOS ANGELES – Come to think of it, Zooey Deschanel does look a bit like Katy Perry. So the star of Fox’s sitcom, “New Girl,” did admit in a recent talk that she sometimes gets mistaken for the singer.
“It used to happen a lot more,” the actress said, “but now that I have the show, it doesn’t happen as often. If somebody made the mistake and asked for an autograph, I could sign Katy Perry’s name, why not? I don’t want to disappoint anyone.”
This is typically Zooey – fun and gifted with a sense of humor. “I laugh a lot,” she volunteered. “When you see the truth in something, it’s funny. One of my favorite funny movies is ‘This Is Spinal Tap,’ because it feels so close to reality.”
Despite her gregariousness, Zooey admitted, star-studded events make her feel like, well, a bashful new girl. “I really do—all the time. When there’s a lot of movie stars at a big event, I feel as shy as a high-school freshman.”...


Tipster: 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...