Bones Spoilers

Friday, October 19, 2012

Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Glee, Revenge, Modern Family, Bones and More!


Louisiana R.: Any scoop aboutBones please? I want to know what is going to happenedLucky for you, we just bugged Tamara Taylor about the love lives of the gang in the lab. "Cam gets a boyfriend! Finally. Finally. As Hart (Hanson) and Stephen (Nathan) have said, it's somebody we know. It's somebody we've seen," she tells us. "I think it will surprise people. It surprised me. I was like, 'Oh! Hmmm! Wouldn't have guessed that.' Definitely a good surprise." And what about those lovebirds Booth and Bones...is there a wedding on the way? "They're kind of teasing us. They're saying there may be," Taylor says coyly. "I don't know what kind of twist, because you know they're going to have to add some kind of crazy twist."


Tipsters:  ,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...