Bones Spoilers

Monday, September 17, 2012

Bones “The Future in the Past” Advance Review: 5 Spoiler-Free Reasons to Watch


Tonight’s Bones season 8 premiere, called “The Future in the Past,” reminded me just how much I love this show. Last season at the end of my review I remember asking “is it fall yet?” because that ending was so tense, I couldn’t wait to see what happened next. But then life happened and summer happened and soon I had forgotten what it was like to watch my favorite shows on TV every week.

But within just a few minutes of watching this premiere, I couldn’t imagine going without having Bones on my TV screen every week. Though it’s not technically fall in my town yet (we had temps in the 100′s over the weekend, ugh), I am happy to say that the calendar says it is and brought Bones back to us.

There are so many things I would love to say about this episode as it definitely up there with some of my favorites now. But since I can’t spoil anything, I’ll just give you a few reasons why I think you should watch...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...