Bones Spoilers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

‘Bones’: An interview with Emily Deschanel and Michaela Conlin


Let me just start by saying I am completely and utterly obsessed with Bones. I started watching Bones last year, towards the end of my school year, however, after watching one episode, I always felt compelled to watch another. So I ended up watching five seasons and half of season six. In under two weeks. So when I got the opportunity to go to the Bones set and interview Emily Deschanel, I think I may have died for a short moment. And when I actually got to the set, I was offered to interview Michaela Conlin, who plays Angela Montenegro, and I about died a second time. And before you start reading the interview, know that my whole body was shaking on the inside and thought I might pass out. ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...