Bones Spoilers

Friday, October 14, 2011

Another #Bones True/False Teaser : Bones: “The Hot Dog In The Competition”


Since the True and False teaser post I did for episode 701, ‘The Memories In The Shallow Grave,” of the new Bones season was such a hit with all you Bones fanatics (thanks for all the great comments!!), I thought I’d do the same with episode 702, “The Hot Dog in the Competition.” Having just watched it this morning, I am already feeling that this could be one of the strongest seasons of Bones to date. I may be setting myself up by saying that but the one concern – that having Booth and Brennan involved romantically would kill the show – is long gone having now seen these episodes and seeing how their relationship and impending baby is only adding more fun and layers to an already great show.

So, without further adieu….here are some True and False questions about “The Hot Dog In The Competition.”...

CLICK HERE TO KEEP READING AT JIM HALTERMAN.COM

Tipster:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...