Bones Spoilers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

2,000th Post: Top Ten Fave Quotes



Happy 2,000th! I wanted to do something special... Ten of my favorite quotes!
(There are hundreds more, I'm sure!)

10. Angela [about Brennan]: She has enough pent-up sexual energy to power a small Midwestern city.

9. Booth [to Brennan]: Jesus is not a zombie!

8. Brennan: Don't call me Bones.

7. Zack: Apparently all Angela needed was to hear her job description in a deep African-American tone.

6. Angela: Friends don't let friends photocopy their butts at company Christmas parties.

5. Brennan: I don't know what that means.

4. Sweets: Really? It's awesome! It's like the Sith Lords, man. There's always only two of them.
Booth: Did you just Star Wars us?

3. Avalon: The answer to the question that you're afraid to say out loud is ... yes. He knows the truth of you, and he is dazzled by that truth.

2. Brennan: Is that enough steamboats? Caroline Julian: A whole flotilla.

1. Booth: You know when you talk to older couples who have been in love for 30, or 40, or 50 years, it's always the guy who says, 'I knew.'--I knew, right from the beginning. Bones, I'm that guy. I'm that guy, I know!" (Mama: I'm a sap.)

What are your favorite quotes?

Photo originally Tumbled by omelette73

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...