Bones Spoilers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jaw-Dropping 100th Episode


Fan: Ok, I'll try with a different question. On a 1 to 10 scale, how much are we going to be flabbergasted after the 100th?

Marisa: When I say my jaw literally dropped, I wasn't kidding. So....take that as you will.

Fan: Some critics who didn't like the 100th episode, especially the last scene. So critics are divided which means fans will be.

Marisa: Really? Hadn't seen anyone who didn't like it. But yes, fans will absolutely be split on whether they like it.

Fan: @dorv which is clickclack tv and I forget the other.

Marisa: re: jaw-dropping, I'm sticking with what I said here: http://bit.ly/dajGGp ...it's a good step for the show.

Marisa: Hey, I'm hoping I'll be wrong and you guys will all love it. That would thrill me.

Marisa Roffman is a reporter for Zap2It!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...