Bones Spoilers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

David Boreanaz talks BONES- “We’re the Little Show that Could and The Little Show that Has”


Hey BONES fans! How are things? What have you been up to since we last met on February 4th? If you are like me, you have been missing BONES and are exited for its return this Thursday, April 1st for episode 99, The Bones on the Blue Line and the 100th episode airing April 8th, The Parts in the Sum of the Whole.

I was ‘out of this world’ lucky enough to catch screeners of both the 99th and 100th eps, and yesterday had the opportunity to be on a conference call with David Boreanaz. I’m here to bring you the scoop on what the hard working actor has to say on what’s coming up over the next few weeks…and the rest of the season.

If you can stay spoiler free, I highly recommend it. I went into both of those eps knowing next to nothing about them and really enjoyed them. But if you can’t resist, and you need a quick fix, then read on. I am sure it goes without saying, but we are talking spoilers here after the link. Read on at your own risk.


Tipster:
omelette73
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...