Bones Spoilers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Big Tease Reports for Bones


I’ve heard that the ‘Bones‘ fan base is gong to be split over the 100th episode. What do you think? Do we need to prepare ourselves with liquor? – dovepage via Twitter
I’d go easy on the sauce, if only because there are scenes you definitely won’t want to forget the morning after. If you are of age and do imbibe, I suggest tequila as an exceptionally appropriate choice, considering… well, you’ll see.

Can I bribe you with a case of wine to spill the beans on the ‘Bones’ flashback episode? – Christine
What’s with all the booze talk? No amount of merlot would be able to soothe sting I’d feel from Fox if I spilled too much, but I’ll tease you with this:
* Brennan does something – twice – that turns Booth on a bit.
* As Booth works his first case with Brennan, Caroline Julian is moved to note: “Watching you two together is like being at prom!”
* Bones shares with a gal pal, regarding new acquaintance Booth: “I do respond to the breadth of his shoulders and his strong jawline.” Swoon.

When is the 100th episode of ‘Bones’ airing? – Kimberley
Oh yeah, that: The date is April 8. Oh, and did I mention that when Michaela Conlin told The Big Tease (eighth item) that Angela was a “forensics artist” before joining up with the Jeffersonian, she was, um, stretching the truth? Not unless “forensic artists” work on sidewalks drawing pictures of kids with giant heads riding skateboards.

Source: The Big Tease at Fancast


Tipster: Anna_1986
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...