Bones Spoilers

Friday, January 29, 2010

Transcript of Video #2


I created this transcript of the video since the video is different than the earlier transcript that was sent to me via email.

Announcer: It was a big day on the set of Bones as Fox's procedural hit celebrated its 100th episode.
David: Thank you so much to the best crew that I have ever worked with.
Announcer: Few series make it to a fifth season and stars Emily Deschanel and David Boreanaz were eager to reflect on the show's success.
DB: The accomplishment of making it to a fifth season is huge!
ED: We made it to 100, David.
DB: It was a hundred? I thought it was 50.
ED: He didn't even know. He phoned in like fifty of them, so he didn't feel like-- [laughs]
DB: I don't remember the first fifty. I'm still stuck on fifty right now.
ED: You don't realize-- You do one episode at a time. You do one scene at a time in one episode and you kinda don't think about the whole picture--
DB: You know what's so nice right now? Everybody's celebrating the 100th episode. The next scene we have to do, she's gonna slap me in the face!
ED: I do.
Announcer: It's always tough to keep these two on topic, but put some cake in their hands and forget about it.
ED: What kind of cake is it? It's like vanilla with some sort of chocolate mousse?
DB: Wow! It's amazing.
ED: Do you feel the accomplishment?
DB: Wow.
ED: --of the 100th episode while you're--?
DB: I wish that was in my renegotiations. Hey! There's a wedding coming up on Bones! We can't say who, but there is.
ED: There is a wedding. There's an engagement and there's a wedding.
DB: Go figure, but there is.
Interviewer: C'mon, are you guys involved in it?
DB: I don't know. Well, we're involved definitely somehow, right? But we can't say how.
ED: What happened? I don't know.
DB: Nothing.
ED: Did you say we're getting married?
DB: Nooooo.
ED: Oh. We may get married on the show.
DB: Anybody can get married. Gordon-Gordon's comin' back to get married.
ED: [makes a face] No comment.
Announcer: Enjoy the chemistry and forensic pathology of Bones every Thursday night only on Fox! In Hollywood, Adam Housley Fox News.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...