Bones Spoilers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Longer Vid: Bones Celebrates 100th Episode


1Hockeymom33 searched for hours to find this video, so enjoy it! :) It's basically the same, except there's a fun "improv slap" and a comment about marriage that wasn't in any of the other videos.



ETA Transcript of new parts:

David: You know what's so nice right now? Everybody's celebrating the 100th episode, the next scene we have to do, she's gonna slap me in the face!

Emily: I do. I slap him in the face.

David: Think about that. Think about that! Go figure!

Emily laughs.

David: Yeah, we rehearsed that. Slowed down.

Emily: We'll do a slow motion version. [slaps him]

David: Oh!

Emily: And I'll come back and I'll do this.

David: Oh!!!

Emily: And then I'm gonna hit you again.

David: OH!!!

Emily: I'm adding a few. It's not scripted, it's a-- It's an improv slap.

David: But then, there, there you go. We gotta go back to work.

*

(cake and accomplishment conversation)

David: I wish that was in my renegotiations.

Emily [laughs]: What?

David: That's expensive cake, yeah!

Emily: Oh, thank you!

David: Mmm! Good! We do that in the hundredth episode.

Emily: Don't people do that at weddings? [Did they just feed each other cake o.s.?!] It's really good.

David: Hey! There's a wedding coming up in Bones!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...