Bones Spoilers

Friday, January 29, 2010

FOX Seattle Interview


Last night Fox Seattle aired this interview (no video of it yet):

ED: He is very demanding as a director.
BD: Very difficult. I am ready to shoot and she never comes out of her trailer.
Michaela: It is weird when you are doing a scene with him and he has to yell rolling and cut during the scene when he is acting in it. It is really surreal and he’s great. He knows all of us so well and our characters so well and likes he comes up and doesn’t have to say anything and he just goes and makes a face and I say all right, I know what you need.
DB: I have a loud voice to begin with and I get that by drinking a lot of wine.
ED: Oh really, is that how you get a loud voice?
DB: Yes.
ED: I have a loud voice and I don’t drink wine.
DB: We were drinking tequila the other night for our scene, big kiss. Hey, there is a wedding coming up in Bones.
ED: There is an engagement and there is a wedding.
Interviewer: are you involved in it?
DB: I don’t know. Well, yeah we are involved, definitely, somehow.
ED: Are you saying we are getting married?
DB: Nooooo.
ED: We may get married on the show.
DB: No, anybody can get married. Gordon-Gordoni s coming back to get married.
ED: No comment.

Sources: ChoeBe, Alexa L.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...