Bones Spoilers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Emily Says the Twist is a Good Thing


Bones fans, go ahead and relax. The “different trajectory” that exec producer Stephen Nathan teased was coming up for Booth and Brennan on Bones will not involve any kind of relationship setback. On the contrary. According to Emily Deschanel, the events of the upcoming 100th episode “changes things in a good way” between B&B. For more on that, as well as new intel on the identity of the bride and groom tying the knot later this season, check out my Q&A with Deschanel from Fox’s press tour party last night…

CLICK HERE to watch the video at EW.com. I'll add a transcript this afternoon. :)

Tipster: LizzieBrewster, faychoy

Uploaded by dannas2!

ETA... Transcript of Ausiello/Emily Interview:

A: So I talked to your bosses this morning.
E: OK...?
A: They're saying that Booth and Brennan are going to take a different kind of journey after the hundredth episode, a different sort of a journey. Fans are worried.
E: Oh! What are they worried about?
A: Well, I don't, they think... a different sort of a journey means maybe... farther apart?
E: Right. Um... I don't think fans will be upset by this. I think fans will embrace this episode. It's one of my favorite scripts that I've read and... I like the... I know the finale split people... I think a lot of people will like this that did not like the finale episode, too.
A: What about after the hundredth episode, too? That's what has them worried.
E: Oh, it changes things for a good thing.
A: For good?
E: I think so. For good... in a good way. It's so hard, because I can't reveal too much. Let me just say that it's one of my favorite scripts that I've read in five years. I think it's really well done. It takes the relationship in a different direction, but I think it's a good direction.
A: Is there a kiss?
E: There are kisses. I can't say which characters they're between.
A: There's a wedding at the end of a season--
E: There is a wedding at the end of the season.
A: Will you be in the wedding party?
E: That's a good question. (mysteriously) I don't know.
A: (mysteriously) I suspect you will be.
E: (laughs) I don't know if I will. Um, I have-- well, I can't say. I have a speculation one side, but I can't say why, but um... there's an engagement and there's also a wedding.
A: Same couple?
E: (shrugs) I don't know.
A: You're getting good at this.
E: (laughs with A) How much do you hate it? How much do you hate me right now?
A: No, it's fine. It's fine.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...