Bones Spoilers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

David's ComicCon Video to the Fans


Thanks to silphedseyer8 who shared it with us!



Transcript:


[Sorry I can't be with all of you?] because I'm a little bit stuck in Los Angeles due to the fact that my wife is in her 34th week of delivering our second child. [He means she's still pregnant, but 34 weeks along.] And it's going to be a girl. And don't ask the name because I'm not going to give out any of that personal information. You know, it's funny because we were just doing this crazy scene back here, we were actually simulating the sunshine because the light was going down and we're here in Long Beach and there were about forty pussy cats--well, there were like ten, I'm exaggerating--but they were eating the dead body. And Bones and I--Special Agent Seeley Booth--walked up to the crime scene and noticed these pussy cats eating this body, so um, I leave you with more than a great season that's ahead of us. And I wish that I could be there on the panel because Hart is sweating bullets right now. If you look at his forehead, you'll see many more dripping down his forehead and ever so slightly, he'll start to talk faster and faster and when he starts to go faster and faster, he'll just start talking faster and faster and he'll become this kinda manic kind of a guy and become very hyperactive and he'll become confused and he'll start laughing and going up and down and he may even fall off the stage and Emily will just look. And stare. And take it all in. And be very calm. And peaceful. And if I were there, then I'd probably be making fart noises or attempting to throw water on somebody--I don't know--and answering your questions. Questions that you might have about.. oh, my socks maybe. That's always a good one. Always go to David's socks. That always works. I always have socks on. See here? I just wanna say thanks to fans and people who support the show. Because we wouldn't be able to do the things that we do without your support. And I know it's very important and I also wanna thank Fox for allowing us to come up and talk. I'm just gonna keep talking while Hart laughs and Emily, you know, just rolls her eyes and does stuff and maybe she'll just eclipse the background. I see you, Hart. You're sweating more. Have a glass of water. And, uh, I just wanna thank you. Thank you for allowing me to come into your lives and give you a character who is deeply deserving of AN AWARD. {cheering... he says something I can't hear} So think about it. I'm very proud of the show. [Very proud of the fans that I have... And actually, the executive producers of Lefty and Tony (???)] does is laughing and he's wanting me to wrap it up with that. Meanwhile, everyone just wants to go to lunch and I'm just gonna keep TALKING... You want me to stop bein'? OK. I'll stop. Thank you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...